Find how you can associate your Canon Printer with a Wi-Fi Router or a Wi-Fi composes. An awesome helpful approach to deal with printer is mentioned below. Well, are you thinking, How to Setup a Canon Printer with the Router? Or, you have already spent hours searching all over the Internet for a quick & easy setup? Look no further, this is just the guide for you, check it out.
Setting up your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi network includes Part 1 and Part 2. Follow the instructions below to Setup Canon printer with the Router –
- Connect my Canon printer to my Wi-Fi.
- Add the wireless printer to computer.
PART 1 – Connect my Canon Printer to my Wi-Fi
- Press the power button and turn on your Printer.
- Press the Settings button.
- Then, press the arrow button and once you go to Device settings, Hit “OK”.
- Press the arrow button until you see LAN Settings, press “OK”.
- Press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup, press “OK”.
- The printer will automatically start searching for available Wi-Fi network. In the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
- If the searching process takes too long, you can press “STOP”, and it will go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press “OK”.
- Press the arrow button until you find your Wi-Fi network, and then press OK.
- Enter your password for the Wi-Fi and press “OK”.
- Now, Press OK again once the screen says connected.
PART 2 – Adding the wireless printer to Computer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R, both at the same time.
- Type “DEVICES AND PRINTERS” and Click “OK”.
- Click on “ADD A PRINTER” and follow all the on screen instructions to complete the process successfully.
- Now you have successfully connected your Canon printer with Wi-Fi network.
- Try printing a test page and it should work.
If you have followed these steps exactly, you would be able to Setup Canon Printer with the Router Successfully. If you face any error while installing the drivers then connect with Canon Printer Technical Support Number and get the immediate support services.