If it is seen that oncalltechsupport.co Company is providing the best quality in the product and service of printersSupport we Provide under HP Technical Support are HP Printer Setup, HP Scan issues, HP Printer Paper Jam issues, Printer Offline issues, Wireless printer issues, Carriage jam issues, Black ink not printing , Fax and scan issues too. The most common issue that you might face is setting up your HP printer for the first time. While setting up your Printer if you face any issues, you can contact HP Printer Technical Support Number. Follow the instruction below to Setup a new HP Printer –
There are three methods that you can connect your HP printer to your computer –
- USB connection to your computer.
- Wi-Fi connection to your computer. (a wireless-capable printer is needed)
- Wired connection to your computer.
METHOD 1 – USB connection to your computer
- Turn on your computer and your HP printer.
- Use a USB cable to connect the USB port on the rear of your HP printer and also your computer.
METHOD 2 – Wi-Fi connection to your computer.
- Turn on your HP printer, your router and the computer.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cables from your printer.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same wireless network you are connecting the printer to.
- On your HP printer display panel, go to the Setup – Network, or Wireless menu, & open Wireless Setup Wizard to follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
METHOD 3 – Wired connection to your computer
- Press Power Button & Turn on your HP printer.
- Remove any plug from the Ethernet port on the rear of your printer.
- Use the Ethernet cable to connect the printer port & an available port on your router.
At last insert your HP printer driver CD that came with the Device & run the printer setup application (usually “setup.exe”) to install the driver for your HP printer.
If you have followed these steps exactly, you would be able to install your HP Printer Successfully. If you face any error while installing the drivers then connect with HP Printer Technical Support Number and get the immediate support services.